Monday 8 December 2014

Location Research

Quite luckily in my village I have the perfect location setting to fit the genre. Behind my house in Ashwellthorpe there is a large woods. Therefore I can access it anytime I want. Also along the road from my house (400 meters) there is an old house which is abandoned on its own as the owner died. This could be used to great effect. Quite fortunately it is directly in front of the woods. I feel I can use these as a derelict house and vast woodlands are normally associated in horror especially. In the woods filming at dusk will great a scary and intimidating atmosphere. With the trees, paths (etc.)
The derelict house will probably wont be use loads however helps convey the scary/horror felling.

 
The lower woods is accessible to the public and covers a large area. Therefore I can get in a range of filming. I live to the bottom left in an old cottage in front of the woods.


Birds-eye-view of the Filming location



Photos of location- will follow in due course.


 





No comments:

Post a Comment