Wednesday 3 December 2014

Coursework plot synopsis (development of idea's)


 
 
 
this is my initial plot synopsis of my film. These where read out randomly in class to get a brief view of everyone's thoughts and ideas. Then we got into small sub-groups to go through the synopsis, discuss and add any improvements.
 
Jamie's Feedback
 
- Sound should play a big part of the suspense- music maybe?
-Dialogue or not? No dialogue could work well (or a little dialogue)
-This is generally good, well-thought out and should be simple to execute. Establishing the genre will be achieved incredibly easily.
 
This activity has helped me develop my ideas on what the 2 minutes will ultimately include. The next step is to sort out 1. Cast (if needed in the actual 2 minutes) and 2. Audience and Location research. (I will use the location where I live Ashwellthorpe.)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment