Wednesday 28 January 2015

Update

So.. today is the 27th January 2015. So far I have completed everything on the check list, the name and sound/noise. So now I just need to film and get the footage for my film
 so I can continue to edit.

Getting my filming dates sorted and thinking of the ident is the main objective for the next week or so. The filming dates are very flexible as my brother is available most of the time. ( I would just need an hour of his time or so) As I am filming at my house and in the woods I need to get a dusk/dark evening to film. Once I have a camera available I can film promptly.

Phil has finished filming and using the camera. So, by Friday (30th) I should be able to film during next week.

Today is 2nd Feburary and im going to get the camera and tripod so I am ready to film this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment